Dr. Brittney Keller
Dr. Keller graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College in Kansas City, KS. She received her Bachelor of Science Degree in Human Biology from the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, MN. In addition to the basic chiropractic curriculum, she trained and studied in the art of manual and holistic therapies.
Dr. Keller volunteers with the Synergy team at area athletic races and events, as well as at local businesses and organizations offering classes on health and pain prevention.
In addition to treating patients at Synergy Chiropractic Spine and Joint Center, Dr. Keller enjoys spending time riding and competing with her horses. She has a lifetime of experience in raising and training Quarter Horses for barrel racing. Dr. Keller also has a certification in animal chiropractic which she received from Options for Animals College of Animal Chiropractic in Wellsville, Ks.
Techniques and Specialties of Dr. Keller include:
• Graston Technique Certified
• Certified in Chiropractic Acupuncture
• Motion Palpation Technique Certified
• FAKTR (Function and Kinetic Treatment with Rehabilitation)
• Kinesiology Taping
• Nutrition and Anti-inflammatory diet based education focused
• Activator Methods Adjusting
• Cox Flexion/Distraction Technique
• AVCA/ACCC Certified Animal Chiropractor