Dr. Brad Hochstein
Dr. Brad Hochstein grew up in Wayne, Ne and went on to attend Doane College where he received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology. While at Doane he was a two time Academic All-American for the Doane Tiger basketball team. All along he had a passion to study chiropractic and graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College in Kansas City, KS, with Cum Laude honors. He was a member of the Phi Tau Delta Honor Society, as well as, Who’s Who in Healthcare.
In his spare time he loves spending time with his wife Gail and their children Rylan, Reid, and twins Adelyn and Emersyn.
In addition to treating patients at Synergy Chiropractic Spine and Joint Center, Dr. Hochstein reaches out to local schools, businesses, and athletic teams. He especially enjoys working with local running clubs and marathon training groups to provide services to help athletes enhance their running efficiency and reduce their chance of injury. He also volunteers at local businesses and organizations offering classes on health and pain prevention. If you would like Dr. Hochstein to present to your business, club, or team you can reach out to him at email@example.com.
Techniques and Specialties of Dr. Hochstein include:
• Active Release Technique (ART) Full Body Certified
• Active Release Technique Long Nerve Entrapment Certified
• Active Release Technique Ironman Provider Network
• International Footwear and Gait Education Council (IFGEC) Certification
• Graston Technique
• Diversified Manual Adjusting
• Cox Flexion/Distraction Technique
• Kinesiology Taping
• Nutrition and Anti-Inflammatory diet based education and focus
• Official Active Release Technique Provider and Chiropractor for the Nebraska Wesleyan Athletic Department